2020 has been a quite the year for us all! Through all the chaos and the hardships, we hope that you’ve been able to spend it with those who you love most- and who you might even be eager to capture some treasured moments with this fall!
Mini sessions are a great way to get a few updated photos of your family, and of course can be used for holiday cards or gifts too. We love fall mini sessions because they allow you to get great photos in a short amount of time. We offer ALL the edited digital images from your session through an online gallery.
Of course, September is a prime time for photos that capture that crisp fall look but we have a new November date too which we find just as beautiful a time of year!
How It Works
1. Use our calendar to reserve your mini session!
2. You’ll receive an invoice that can be paid online, 1 week prior to your session.
3. Prepare to arrive 15 minutes in advance to get situated and settled so we can start taking photos right at your session time and use your full 20 minutes for your photos! (This is important because each mini session is stacked, and a new family’s time slot will be beginning as we’re ending.)
4. We’ll get you all the edited photos before October 4th, and they will arrive in an online gallery, and you’ll be able to download them and use them right away!
5. As a bonus we’re offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free on All Prints so if you’d like to order some professional print products, this is a great way to do it!
We hope to see you this year!
If you’re wanting to get new holiday cards but use photos from another special event you had this year, think about using our partners at Basic Invite for your holiday cards! (We can get you 40% off your order, just check out our code below!)